Welcome to St. Francis Xavier Church.
For greatest good-byes, Jesus wins hands down with his farewell discourse to his disciples: "Where I go you cannot come, so now...I give you a new commandment: love one another." However,Rick's airport send-off to Isla in Casablanca surely ranks, among a 20th-century best- and intentional or not echoes Jesus's message of love and discipleship: "Inside of us we both know that you belong with Victor. Your're part of his work...If that plane leaves the ground and your're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today, and maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life...I've got a job to do too. Where I'm going, you can't follow...Now, here's looking at you, kid"
TODAY'S READINGS: Acct 14:21-27; Revelation 21:1-5a; John 13:31-33a, 34-35 (54)
"This is how all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."
Mon-Thurs 6:45am, Friday 6:45am, 11:00am Saturday 8:15am
Saturday 4:00pm Sunday 6:45am, 9:30am, 11:00am, 12:15pm, 6:00pm
HAITIAN SUNDAY MASS
POLISH SUNDAY MASS (1st Sunday of each month)
Holy Days - No Vigil Mass
6:45am, 10:00am, 6:00pm
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Saturdays 2:45 - 3:45 &
First Thursdays following the 6:45am Mass
Friday following the 6:45am Mass -11:00am
2133 Heitman Street
Fort Myers, Florida 33901
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed 12:30 to 1:30.
Bible Search(advanced search)
- Father Gregg Caggianelli, Administrator
- Father Tony Chermeil, Pariochial Vicar
- Father Jim Simko, Parochial Vicar
- Elaine Long, Business Administrator
- Michael Reardon, Religious Education Department & Bulletin Coordinator
- Linda Browning, Assistant to DRE
- Sisto Romano, Maintenance Director
- Jeffrey Schwartz, Manager of Villa Francisco
- Janet Sushil, Parish Secretary
- Brad Brown, Music Director